Part of the Globus group of travel companies, Avalon Waterways is one of the world’s premier river cruise providers.
Because of its ties with Globus, Avalon Waterways is able to provide unique land based tours at each port via private walking tours and coach.
Avalon Waterways also offers the ability to design various elements of your cruise. With its Avalon Choice program, guests are able to dine when they want, select the bed configuration in their cabin, and even plan their tours based upon their activity preference and desired pace.
On board, Avalon boasts that its staterooms are up to 15 percent larger than those found on competing vessels, while the Panorama Suites are up to 30 percent bigger.
- Romantic Rhine (7 Days)
- Burgundy and Provence (7 Days)
- Enchanting China and the Yangtze River (16 Days)
- Fascinating Vietnam, Cambodia and the Mekong River (13 Days)
- From the Inca Empire to the Peruvian Amazon (11 Days)
- Emphasis on fresh, locally sourced foods
- Complimentary wine and beer with lunch and dinner
- Single travel offerings
- On-board Wi-Fi
- Themed cruises