As the world’s largest river cruise line, Viking has grown to a fleet of over 60 river vessels offering scenic cruising along the rivers of Europe, Russia, Ukraine, Egypt, China and Southeast Asia.
Since 2015, Viking Cruises brings its award-winning river cruise philosophy to the oceans with state-of-the-art small ships, hosting 930 guests, designed for destination cruising.
Viking offer more time in port on average than other cruise lines, culturally enriching shore excursions, and fewer sea days so guests can truly immerse themselves in each destination. And just like on the rivers, everything is included.
OR CALL AN EXPERT: 1300 041 781
- Grand European Tour – Amsterdam to Budapest
- Waterways of the Tsars – Moscow to St. Petersburg
- Rhine Getaway – Amsterdam to Basel
- Lyon to Provence – Avignon to Lyon
- Portugal’s River of Gold – Lisbon to Porto
- Cultural enrichment cruises
- Focus on local food, history and customs
- Destination focused dining
- Inclusive pricing for food/bev, shore excursions & wifi
- Al-fresco dining options
- Viking Homelands – Stockholm to Bergen
- In the Wake of the Viking – Bergen to Montreal
- Eastern Seaboard Explorer – Montreal to New York
- North Pacific Passage – Tokyo to Vancouver
- Australia to New Zealand – Sydney to Auckland
Latest Viking Cruises stories
POPULAR VIKING OCEAN CRUISES
Find your Viking River Cruise