OR CALL US NOW: 1300 041 781
With over 100 years’ experience in touring, AAT Kings is an Australian success story.
That story began in 1912, when the Pyke family of Sydney offered the first self-drive- holiday options. Passengers were transported in seven-seater cars.
Today, AAT Kings offers a wide-range of specialty day tours, short breaks and guided holidays and journeys across Australia and New Zealand.
The company’s ultra-modern touring buses are equipped with bathrooms and water facilities, providing a comfortable touring experience.
- Day tours
- Short breaks
- Fully-guided holidays
- Rotorua Discovery (4 days)
- Kakadu and Katherine Gorge (3 days)
- Cairns and the Great Barrier Reef (4 days)
- North Island New Zealand Spotlight (8 days)
- Melbourne Food and Wine (4 days)
- Sustainable tourism development partner
- Wheelchair accessible touring vehicles
- Hotel pickup for all day trips
- Local contacts and passionate tour guides
- Modern, luxury coaches with bathrooms