TALK TO AN EXPERT NOW: 1300 041 781
Cox and Kings claims to be the oldest travel company in the world, tracing its roots back to 1758 when founder Richard Cox became a regimental agent for the British Armed Forces.
In the late 1800s, Cox merged with Henry King’s rival shipping company, thus creating a touring company linking Britain with Egypt, India and South Asia.
Today, Cox and Kings is privately owned, with tours now available around the world, including Africa, Europe, Latin America, as well as Asia and the Middle East.
Whether it’s a private journey, small group tour or luxury rail or coach excursion, guests are treated to an in-depth look at each destination.
- Small group journeys
- Private journeys
- Off-the-beaten track adventures
- 4 and 5 star travel
- Deluxe travel
- Japan’s Cultural Treasures (11 days)
- Highlights of Mexico (13 days)
- Peru Train to Machu Picchu (13 days)
- Namibia – Untouched Wilderness (11 days)
- Oman: An Arabian Odyssey (8 days)
- Small group travel between 15 and 25 people
- Tailor made travel for private tours
- Best in class train travel
- Accommodation at 4 star hotels and above
- Off road adventures available