Based in Australia, Helen Wong’s Tours offers professionally led tours throughout Asia.
In 2017, the tour operator will celebrate its 30th year of operation. Helen Wong’s also became the first Australian tour operator to open its own office in China.
Helen Wong’s Tours works directly with local tour operators, ensuring guests have the most culturally immersive experience possible. Tours highlight both the iconic sights of a country or region, as well as the more obscure attractions. Tour group sizes are limited to 25 people or less.
- River cruises
- Study tours
- Special interest groups
- Coach and min-bus excursions
- Charms of Cambodia (14 days)
- Mighty Yangtze (17 days)
- Charms of Laos (17 days)
- Angkor & Vietnam (15 days)
- Magical Macau (4 days)
- All group tours include breakfast and lunch
- Group tours of 25 people or less
- Expert local guides
- China office for local service and support
- Diverse mix of travellers in all age groups