Viking Ocean Cruises announces its most comprehensive itinerary to date with the new Ultimate World Cruise, which will span 245 days, six continents, 59 countries and 113 ports, with 22 overnights and a full circumnavigation of the globe, making it the longest-ever continuous world cruise itinerary.
Departing from London on 31 August 2019 on Viking Sun, this grand eight-month journey will mark Viking’s third voyage around the globe and will nearly double the length of the company’s previous World Cruise itineraries.
Guests also have the option of choosing one of two shorter segments:
- Viking World Treasures, a 127-day sailing from London to Los Angeles that visits 33 countries and 61 ports
- Viking World Wonders, a 119-day journey from Los Angeles to London that visits 29 countries and 55 ports
Ushuaia, Argentina: “End of the World”; Mumbai, India; Luxor, Egypt and eight all-new Viking ports in South America including Roseau, Dominica; two in Chile (La Serena (Coquimbo) and Iquique); three in Peru (Arequipa (Matarani), Pisco (General San Martín) and Lima (Callao)); Quito (Manta), Ecuador and Panama City (Fuerte Amador), Panama.
Torstein Hagen, Chairman of Viking said “For more than 20 years we have been offering guests the most culturally immersive journeys available in the industry and we are pleased to announce the most extensive itinerary in our history.
“Our World Cruises offer guests the rare opportunity to unpack once and explore dozens of the best destinations on earth – at a value that is unprecedented in the travel industry.”
- Ultimate World Cruise (245 days) starts at $117,995 per person
- Viking World Treasures (127 days) starts at $60,995 per person
- Viking World Wonders (119 days) start at $58,495 per person
All three of Viking’s new world cruise itineraries include:
- Business Class international air
- Transfers to and from the ship
- All gratuities and service fees
- Three complimentary visa services
- Free luggage shipping services for embarkation
- Viking’s Silver Spirits beverage package covering virtually all drinks on board
Until 31 December 2018, each guest who books the Ultimate World Cruise will also receive $4,000 in shore excursion credit for any optional land programs and $2,000 in shipboard credit, which can be used toward optional tours, spa services, onboard shops and beverages.
Guests who book Viking World Treasures or Viking World Wonders will receive $2,000 in shore excursion credit and $1,000 in shipboard credit.
Explorer Society members, Viking’s cruise rewards program, sailing on Ultimate World Cruise will receive an additional $2,000 in shipboard credit and members sailing on the other two sailings will receive an additional $1,000 in shipboard credit.
LEARN MORE ABOUT VIKING …
- Viking cruise cabin review
- Viking ocean cruise spa review
- New ships and ports on the horizon
- 10 reasons to love dining onboard Viking
Viking Ocean Cruise Brochure
Viking has also released its new 2019/20 ocean cruise brochure featuring fifteen new ocean cruise itineraries and visiting Scandinavia and Northern Europe, the Americas and Caribbean, Asia, Australia, New Zealand and the Mediterranean. It contains fifteen brand new itineraries, including unique-to-Viking ocean and river Combination Cruises and Grand Voyages.
New itineraries include
- 8-day Journey to Antiquities, from Rome to Athens or vice versa. Priced from $3,195 per person, including five guided tours, guests will explore lands once ruled by flourishing city-states, from the bustling Plaka District of Athens and traditional Cretan wineries, to the Amalfi Coast and the summit of Mount Vesuvius.
- 29-day Southeast Asia Horizons from Tokyo to Bangkok or vice versa. Priced from $17,790 per person, including 15 guided tours, guests will trace the coast of six East Asian countries, ascending mountains in Japan, experiencing traditional Vietnamese markets and discovering Cambodian beachside communities.
- 22-day Majestic Fjords & Vibrant Russia, from Stockholm to Bergen or vice versa. Priced from $13,090 per person, including 14 guided tours, guests will visit six Baltic and North Sea countries brimming with Viking history, including the 13th-century Old Town of Sweden, Norwegian Fjords and artisan Danish villages.
Download the Viking Ocean cruise brochure here
YOUR VIKING OCEAN CRUISE STARTS HERE
This form does not exist