Commencing operations in 1970, Captain Cook has taken millions of sightseers and holidaymakers on memorable Australian journeys.
One of Captain Cook’s most popular cruises is its Murray River cruise, which is operated by the cruise line’s famous paddlewheel boat, the Murray Princess – the largest paddlewheel vessel in the southern hemisphere.
From iconic rivers to island hopping around the Pacific – a voyage onboard M.V. Reef Endeavour will see you walking the white sands of some of Fiji’s most secluded beaches where the larger cruise ships simply cannot access.
- 3 Night Discovery Cruise
- 4 Night Outback Heritage Cruise
- 7 Night Murraylands and Wildlife Cruise
- Christmas Cruise
- Easter Cruise
- A true Australian outback experience
- Paddlewheel cruise in comfort
- Tour historic riverside towns
- Vineyard tours
- Onboard spa, sauna and gym
Find your Captain Cook Cruise