P&O has more ships based in Australia than any other cruise line which is one major reason it remains so popular.
But add to that an enticing array of cruise itineraries with regular sailings to popular holiday destinations like Fiji, Vanuatu and New Caledonia and of course Asia and New Zealand.
The holiday cruises offered by P&O are ideally suited to couples, families and kids of all ages. With games rooms, water activities, laser tag and a Flying Fox zip line for example, each day offers a new adventure.
Grown-ups too will find a long list of entertainment options on board like adult pools, full spa facilities and numerous dining, bar, lounge and stage show options.
Pacific Aria and Pacific Eden, based in Brisbane and Sydney respectively, underwent major makeovers in 2015. Featuring stylish, contemporary design, the ships feature the adults-only Oasis pool area, Premium Cinema and a Salt Grill restaurant by Luke Mangan.
Pacific Explorer joined the P&O fleet in June 2017 as the largest P&O ship sailing in Australia, reflecting the best of modern decor and appointments throughout.
OR CALL AN EXPERT: 1300 041 781
- Hamilton Island – ex Brisbane (4 Nights)
- Fraser Island – ex Sydney (4 Nights)
- Kangaroo Island – ex Melbourne (4 Nights)
- Fiji Adventure – ex Brisbane (12 Nights)
- Ultimate Indonesia – ex Fremantle (18 Nights)
- Cruise departures from numerous Australian ports
- Affordable luxury
- Completely refreshed Aria, Eden and Explorer
- Celebrity restaurants
- Full service spa and hair salon
Latest P&O stories
Find your P&O Cruise