CALL 1300 041 781 TODAY!
PRINCESS WORLD VOYAGE SECTORS
Sail on a world-sector between 22 and 54 days on Princess Cruises and see the world in style from only $154 per day.
Sample itineraries include Auckland to Southampton (54-days), Sydney to Dubai (22-days) and New York to Sydney via Panama Canal (36-days).
* Terms and conditions apply. and subject to availability. Call us for information. All details correct at time of publishing.
One of the world’s most popular cruise lines, Princess, now owned by Carnival Corp, has been taking holiday makers on exciting world adventures for decades.
From Alaska’s Inside Passage to Mexico, from the Mediterranean to the Caribbean, Princess offers some of the most desirable itineraries out there – and all on ships which have become synonymous with fun, relaxation and romance.
Each year, Princess adds an increasing number of itineraries from Australia, while basing several of its ships here for entire seasons. Some of the most popular cruises from Australia include New Zealand, the Pacific islands and Asia.
The latest ship to join the Princess fleet will be the Majestic Princess. One of the largest ships in the Princess fleet, the Majestic will offer an endless array of dining, entertainment and activity options. The ship’s first cruises will operate in the Mediterranean, between April and June 2017.
OR CALL AN EXPERT: 1300 041 781
- Cabo San Lucas Getaway – ex Los Angeles (5 Days)
- Pacific Wine Country – Los Angeles to Vancouver (6 Days)
- Australia Getaway – from Auckland to Sydney (4 Days)
- New Caledonia and Vanuatu (12 Days)
- Mediterranean and Adriatic (7 Days)
- Club Class Dining
- Huge range of cruise itineraries
- Princess Luxury Beds
- Destination themed activities
- Movies Under the Stars
Latest Princess stories
Find your Princess Cruise