Seabourn is one of the world’s premier small-ship luxury cruise lines, providing global cruise itineraries to hundreds of ports.
Seabourn sailings are as short as seven days, or can extend to over three months on full-fledged round-the-world cruises. And because Seabourn’s luxury ships accommodate a maximum 450 guests, passengers can expect a trip where personalised, attentive service is one of the most heralded attributes.
On a Seabourn ship, guests will enjoy attentive service due to a guest to staff ratio of almost one to one. Even the onboard space to guest ratio is among the highest in the cruise industry, which means passengers will enjoy greater personal space, which equates to a more relaxing journey.
Seabourn’s all-inclusive cruise model means that passengers never have to pay extra for things like dining, tipping, wine and cocktails when onboard. The onboard accommodation consists of spacious all-suite style cabins, most of which feature an outdoor veranda.
OR CALL AN EXPERT: 1300 041 781
- Australia and New Zealand (16 Days)
- New World Exploration – Montreal to Buenos Aires (38 Days)
- Yachtsman’s Caribbean (7 Days)
- Ultimate Alaskan Sojourn (11 Days)
- Ultimate Antarctica and Patagonia (21 Days)
- Themed specialty cruises
- Extended exploration cruises
- Small ship sailings with under 450 guests
- All-inclusive dining, including wine and gratuity
- High onboard space-to-guest ratio
Find your Seabourn Cruise