Offering both river and ocean cruises, Viking is one of the world’s largest and most loved cruise companies.
While river cruises have traditionally made up the majority of its offerings, ocean cruises are set to double in 2018 with the arrival of several new-build ships to the Viking fleet.
Viking has received many accolades over the years that have earned the company a loyal following. Awards include being named the #1 Ocean Cruise Line by Travel + Leisure readers and Readers’ Choice Award 11-years running from Conde Nast Traveler.
5 Things We Love About Viking Cruises
- Cultural enrichment cruises
- Focus on local food, history and customs
- Destination focused dining
- All-inclusive pricing for food, beverages, shore excursions and Wi-Fi
- Delicious al-fresco dining options
With a fleet of over 60 river ships, Viking is one of the largest operators in the world, with its ships plying the winding rivers throughout Asia and Europe.
Itineraries focus on regional food, culture, people and customs, with included shore tours at each port providing a highly immersive experience, tailored to the location.
Top 5 Viking River Cruises
- Grand European Tour – Amsterdam to Budapest
- Waterways of the Tsars – Moscow to St. Petersburg
- Rhine Getaway – Amsterdam to Basel
- Lyon to Provence – Avignon to Lyon
- Portugal’s River of Gold – Lisbon to Porto
- Viking Sun to visit 66 ports in one epic cruise
- The best time to cruise
- Your complete guide to cruising
Taking their renowned all-inclusive river cruise service to the high seas, Viking has reinvented the ocean cruise with a whole new way to sail.
Each cruise offers a range of inclusions such as shore excursions at each port, beer and wine during lunch and dinner, free Wi-Fi and 24-hour room service.
The adults only cruises combine elegant Scandinavian furnishings with 5-star dining, immersive cultural experiences and superior service.
Top 5 Viking Ocean Cruises
- Viking Homelands – Stockholm to Bergen
- In the Wake of the Viking – Bergen to Montreal
- Eastern Seaboard Explorer – Montreal to New York
- Alaska – Vancouver to Seward
- Australia to New Zealand – Sydney to Auckland
YOUR VIKING CRUISE STARTS HERE…
This form does not exist