Beginning operations in 1962, Abercrombie & Kent has grown to become a leader in luxury, experience based travel.
Working with expert local guides, travellers are taken on a journey of discovery with like-minded people who have an interest in not only the sites, but in the culture, customs, and overall experience.
The culturally immersive excursions are hosted by expert local guides who know first-hand what makes their part of the world so special. With this local knowledge, Abercrombie & Kent is able to offer engaging themed itineraries for wine and cuisine tours, outdoor adventure and great escapes.
One of Abercrombie & Kent’s most exclusive offerings is its private jet journeys. A specially configured Boeing 757 takes guests on round-the-world tours, to places rarely visited. The entire plane consists of lie-flat seats, and the dedicated cabin crew remains with the group for the entire journey.
- Luxury small group journeys
- Small ship and river cruising
- Private jet journeys
- Luxury rail
- Culinary tours
- Remote adventures
- Italy: Food & Walks in Puglia and Amalfi (11 Days)
- Zimbabwe Discovery (10 Days)
- Antarctica, South Georgia and the Falklands (17 Days)
- Ancient Wonders of Persia (11 Days)
- Treasures of Mexico (11 Days)
- Northern Lights and Soul of the Arctic (8 Days)
- Private or Group journeys available
- World-wide journeys
- Adventure to luxury holidays
- Themed culinary tours with experts
- Expert guides in every destination