Regent Seven Seas (RSSC) is a Miami, Florida, based cruise company that specialises in luxury, small ship cruises.
Offering itineraries to hundreds of destinations around the world, RSSC’s style of cruising consists of stylish, sumptuous surroundings, superb cuisine, and of course all the upscale amenities and designer touches one would expect from a first-class cruise operator.
Up to ninety-seven percent of cabins (called ‘suites’ on RSSC) offer a private balcony, with interior space ranging from a roomy 300 square feet to over 3,000 square feet in the largest suites. Each suite features bathrooms with marble counter tops, a bathtub or walk-in shower and spacious seating area.
Guests will also enjoy the onboard Canyon Ranch SpaClub where services include skin care and body treatments, tanning, massages, reflexology and more.
Dining on RSSC is an experience to be savoured too. Restaurants are open-seating, and guests may dine whenever, or with whomever they choose. Guests also have the choice of multiple restaurants with an extensive list of sommelier selected wines for the perfect meal pairings.
OR CALL AN EXPERT: 1300 041 781
- Miami to Barcelona (14 Nights)
- Lisbon to New York City (11 Nights)
- Vancouver to Anchorage (7 Nights)
- Miami to San Francisco (33 Nights)
- Miami to Montreal (11 Nights)
- Ninety-seven percent of suites with private balcony
- Complimentary in-suite mini-bar replenished daily
- L’Occitane bath and beauty products in each suite
- Welcome bottle of champagne in each suite
- Social and educational sessions and tours with Smithsonian Collection
Find your Regent Seven Seas Cruise