One of the most recognised names in cruises, Carnival Corp. also operates one of the largest cruise fleets in the world and owns such well-known brands as Princess, P&O, Cunard and Holland America Line.
Carnival of course offers its own brand of fun-filled holiday cruises with itineraries available to points across the world. It’s headquarters and largest port is in Miami, Florida from where many of its ships depart for the warm-weather destinations of Mexico and the Caribbean.
Carnival Cruises has grown considerably in the Australian market and it now offers frequent cruise departures from Melbourne and Sydney. Select from such popular destinations as Honolulu and the South Pacific, New Zealand and even holiday cruises to tropical Queensland. Both the Carnival Legend and Carnival Spirit are based in Australia for these itineraries. The two ships, as with all Carnival ships worldwide, offer extensive dining options and onboard activities for kids and adults alike.
- New Caledonia and Vanuatu (10 Days)
- New Caledonia and Fiji (11 Days)
- New Zealand (10 Days)
- Transpacific from Honolulu to Sydney (17 Days)
- Asia and Australia from Sydney (19 Days)
- Diverse range of onboard dining options
- Extensive choice of activities for kids and adults
- Ships offer both serenity and festive atmosphere
- Departures from Australia and around the world
- Shore excursions to appeal to any interest