CALL 1300 041 781 TODAY!
Holland America Line’s proud maritime lineage dates back to 1873 when it was founded in the Netherlands as the Netherlands America Steamship Company.
In 1989, Carnival Corporation purchased the company, and recognising the success of Holland America and its significant brand loyalty, Carnival continued to build on the storied name as it went about improving on its itineraries, amenities and on board offerings.
Holland America offers mostly mid-size ships with passenger capacities in the range of 1,200 to 1,900 guests. The largest ships can accommodate up to 2,650 guests. Smaller than today’s mega- ships, Holland America chooses to concentrate on the more boutique style cruise, where the entertainment, dining and shore excursion experiences provide a more intimate atmosphere.
Many of Holland America’s ships have undergone recent “Signature of Excellence” upgrades which means that guests will enjoy elegant surroundings throughout. From the contemporary cabins to the roomy and relaxing public spaces, Holland America excels at providing quality service in stylish surroundings.
Holland America’s latest ship, the ms Koningsdam was launched in 2016.
OR CALL AN EXPERT: 1300 041 781
- Glacier Discovery – Alaska to Vancouver (7 Days)
- South Pacific Crossing – Honolulu to Vancouver (7 Days)
- Panama Canal Sunfarer (10 Days)
- Western Europe and Baltic Explorer (30 Days)
- Passage to Rome – ex Ft. Lauderdale, Florida (13 Days)
- Roomy cabins that feature new décor and technology
- Binoculars for use during voyage
- Complimentary mimosas for in-cabin breakfasts – when booked in top range suites
- Excellent choice of dining options
- Tour packages available before and after cruise
Find your Holland America Cruise