Into The Midnight Sun Ocean Cruise
Save up to $6,300* per couple until 31 March 2018 (unless sold out).
This 15-day ocean cruise takes you in search of the midnight sun in the deep-cut fjords along the fabled Norwegian and Scottish coastlines.
* Savings per couple, subject to availability at time of booking. Select dates in 2018/19.
INSIDE PASSAGE (CRUISING)
Experience Nordic splendour!
This 15-day voyage is an unparalleled exploration from the northernmost reaches of Scandinavia to the remote outposts of Scotland’s Shetland and Orkney Islands.
Cruise spectacular fjords along the fabled Norwegian coast, and enjoy an overnight in the former Hanseatic League city of Bergen.
You’ll visit Edinburgh, where medieval glory mingles with classic beauty, and experience the rich history of London.
INTO THE MIDNIGHT SUN – FULL ITINERARY
Day 1 – Bergen, Norway
Wander the delightful lanes and absorb the fishing village character of Bergen.
Day2 – Bergen, Norway
Once a Hanseatic League trading port, the ancient city of Bergen has deep Viking roots.
Day 3 – Geiranger, Norway
Discover magnificent natural treasures in the fjord-line village of Geiranger.
Day 4 – Molde, Norway
Set amid stunning fjords and islands, Molde enjoys a stirring Norwegian setting.
Day 5 – Cruise the Inside Passage
Today you cruise the magnificent Inside Passage; its waters are glass smooth and there is spectacular scenery all around. Your ship’s small size allows navigation of this pristine region of coastal Norway.
Day 6 – Tromsø, Norway
Explore Tromsø, home to the stunning Arctic Cathedral and the world’s northernmost botanical garden.
Day 7 – Honningsvåg, Norway
Discover Honningsvåg, one of Europe’s northernmost points and a gateway to arctic marvels.
Day 8 – Lofoten, Norway
Marvel at the jagged peaks and sheltered bays of the Lofoten Islands.
Day 9 – Cruise the Norwegian Sea
Cruise the Norwegian Sea, culturally important to Northern Europeans for centuries.
Day 10 – Lerwick, Scotland
Discover Scotland’s Shetland Islands, a patchwork of rustic farmland and Viking history.
Day 11 – Kirkwall, Scotland
Explore the rich Viking history of Kirkwall, capital of the Orkney Islands.
Day 12 – Edinburgh, Scotland
Explore Edinburgh, nestled in the most picturesque setting of all European cities.
Day 13 – Cruise the North Sea
Cruise the North Sea, stage for so many of Europe’s pivotal moments.
Day 14 – London, United Kingdom
See London’s elegant palaces, massive cathedrals and fortresses that stretch back centuries.
Day 15 – London, United Kingdom
Maritime Greenwich is a gateway to historic London, seat of the British monarchy.
- One complimentary shore excursion in every port of call
- Unlimited Wi-Fi
- Beer, wine & soft drinks with onboard lunch & dinner
- Multiple dining venues including specialty restaurant dining
- 24-hour room service, specialty coffees, teas & bottled water
- Access to top-rated spa & state-of-the-art fitness center
- Access to self-service launderette with iron/ironing board
- All port taxes & fees
- Airport transfers on embarkation/disembarkation day when Viking Air is purchased
- 15 days; 8 countries, 11 ports
- Culture Curriculum®:
- Viking Resident Historian
- Guest Lecturers
- Destination Performances
- TED Talks
- Met Under the Stars
- Munch Moments
- Classical music performances
- All onboard meals featuring regional specialties
- Most al fresco dining at sea
- Open-air walking track & sports deck
- 24-hour Guest Services for special requests
- Daily afternoon tea
- Carefully curated shipwide library corners
- Travel Insurance
- Items of a personal nature
- Anything not mentioned in the itinerary.