Viking Homelands Ocean Cruise
Save up to $4,300* per couple!
This 15-day ocean cruise journeys into the heart of Scandinavia and the Baltic as you travel between Stockholm and Bergen.
* Savings per couple, subject to availability at time of booking. Select dates in 2018/19.
Tour scenic fjords, towns and cities.
Sail the clear waters of Scandinavia and the Baltic on this 15-day cruise.
Enjoy overnights in cosmopolitan Stockholm and St. Petersburg, and explore charming historic city centres in Tallinn and Gdańsk.
You’ll visit Helsinki, Berlin, Copenhagen and Bergen, and witness breathtaking scenery from your ship as she glides through majestic Norwegian Fjords in the legendary homelands of the Vikings.
VIKING HOMELANDS OCEAN CRUISE – FULL ITINERARY
Day 1 – Stockholm, Sweden
Stockholm boasts an incredibly preserved 13th-century Old Town, or Gamla Stan.
Day 2 – Stockholm, Sweden
Discover elegant Stockholm, spread over a stunning archipelago of 14 islands.
Day 3 – Helsinki, Finland
Discover the neoclassical treasures and Art Nouveau grace of Helsinki, Finland.
Day 4 – St. Petersburg, Russia
Marvel at St. Petersburg’s glittering palaces, grand boulevards and lacework of canals.
Day 5 – St. Petersburg, Russia
Resplendent palaces and dazzling onion-domed churches grace St. Petersburg’s cityscape.
Day 6 – Tallinn, Estonia
Explore Tallinn’s Old Town, the finest medieval quarter in Northern Europe.
Day 7 – Cruise the Baltic Sea
Relax today aboard your ship. Learn more about your upcoming destinations during an intriguing port talk, and explore your ship, perhaps unwinding in The Spa, where you can enjoy the Snow Grotto and Sauna, or by taking a dip in the Infinity Pool.
Day 8 – Gdańsk, Poland
Explore a splendid mix of Gothic, Renaissance and baroque in Gdańsk.
Day 9 – Berlin, Germany
Experience the stunning architecture and rich history of Berlin, Germany’s cosmopolitan capital.
Day 10 -Copenhagen, Denmark
Discover Copenhagen’s fairy-tale charms, from Tivoli Gardens to The Little Mermaid statue.
Day 11 – Ålborg, Denmark
Explore Ålborg, home of half-timbered mansions in a glorious fjord-like setting.
Day 12 – Stavanger, Norway
Discover Europe’s highest concentration of 17th- and 18th-century wooden buildings in Stavanger.
Day 13 – Eidfjord, Norway
Quaint Eidfjord is nestled amidst one of Norway’s most scenic regions.
Day 14 – Bergen, Norway
Wander the delightful lanes and absorb the fishing village character of Bergen.
Day 15 – Bergen, Norway
Scenic Bergen is nestled amid snow-capped mountains, magnificent fjords and a glacier.
- One complimentary shore excursion in every port of call
- Unlimited Wi-Fi
- Beer, wine & soft drinks with onboard lunch & dinner
- Multiple dining venues including specialty restaurant dining
- 24-hour room service, specialty coffees, teas & bottled water
- Access to top-rated spa & state-of-the-art fitness center
- Access to self-service launderette with iron/ironing board
- All port taxes & fees
- Airport transfers on embarkation/disembarkation day when Viking Air is purchased
- 15 days; 8 countries, 11 ports
- Culture Curriculum®:
- Viking Resident Historian
- Guest Lecturers
- Destination Performances
- TED Talks
- Met Under the Stars
- Munch Moments
- Classical music performances
- All onboard meals featuring regional specialties
- Most al fresco dining at sea
- Open-air walking track & sports deck
- 24-hour Guest Services for special requests
- Daily afternoon tea
- Carefully curated shipwide library corners
- Travel Insurance
- Items of a personal nature
- Anything not mentioned in the itinerary.