With over 100 years’ experience in touring, AAT Kings is an Australian success story.
That story began in 1912, when the Pyke family of Sydney offered the first self-drive- holiday options. Passengers were transported in seven-seater cars.
Today, AAT Kings offers a wide-range of specialty day tours, short breaks and guided holidays and journeys across Australia and New Zealand.
The company’s ultra-modern touring buses are equipped with bathrooms and water facilities, providing a comfortable touring experience.
- Day tours
- Short breaks
- Fully-guided holidays
- Rotorua Discovery (4 days)
- Kakadu and Katherine Gorge (3 days)
- Cairns and the Great Barrier Reef (4 days)
- North Island New Zealand Spotlight (8 days)
- Melbourne Food and Wine (4 days)
- Sustainable tourism development partner
- Wheelchair accessible touring vehicles
- Hotel pickup for all day trips
- Local contacts and passionate tour guides
- Modern, luxury coaches with bathrooms