An Australian tour company dating back to 1979, Adventure World Travel focuses on soft-adventure travel and off-the-beaten-track trips.
With more than 200 tour options throughout Africa, North America, South America, Asia, Europe and the South Pacific, guests will enjoy tour activities such as walks and hikes, cycling, culinary events, safaris, and historical or volunteer tours.
The typical Adventure World Travel tour is between three and twenty days in length.
- Festivals and events
- Northern Lights and Rocky Mountain Highlights (9 days)
- Costa Rica Photography Tour (9 days)
- Portland, Oregon Bikes and Beers (4 days)
- Hike, Bike and Eat Through Croatia (10 days)
- Calgary Stampede (4 days)
- Multiple tour options from independent to guided
- Off-the-beaten-path experiences
- Variety of touring themes and styles
- Sustainable and responsible tourism
- Experienced, knowledgeable staff