Steve Cameron and wife Sarah started African Wildlife Safaris in 1985.
Inspired by Africa’s people, wildlife and landscapes, the company’s tours now include safaris throughout the sub-continent. Middle East and Mauritius tours are also available.
Through its collection of unique, land based itineraries, African Wildlife Safaris provides small group touring throughout Africa’s top National Parks and safari ranges. The company has become known for its attention to detail and local guide knowledge and perspective.
- Classic safaris
- Luxury safari
- Active safari
- Family safari
- Gorilla and primate safaris
- Magical Mashatu & Mala Mala (7 days)
- Zambezi Queen River Houseboat (3 to 4 days)
- Marula Wildlife and Canoeing Safari (4 days)
- Wings Over Namibia (7 days)
- Masai Mara (3 to 7 days)
- Experienced tour guides
- Tailor-made itineraries
- Expert destination knowledge
- Safe and secure
- Combined rail and safari options