Australian Pacific Touring (APT) is an Australian, family owned and operated company with global reach.
From its humble beginnings in 1920’s Melbourne, it wasn’t until the 1960s and 1970s where the innovative touring company began offering the diverse range of tour options that we’re familiar with today.
With a choice of touring styles available, APT now operates world-wide. With its sister companies Kimberley Wilderness Adventures, Travel Marvel, Botanica World Discoveries, Captain’s Choice and Antarctica Flights, APT can take you on a journey of exploration across all seven continents.
- Cruising (ocean, river, small ship)
- Land journeys
- 4WD adventures
- Rail journeys
- Botanical tours
- Wilderness camps and lodges
- Magnificent Europe (15 days)
- African Journey with Zambezi Queen (15 days)
- Vietnam and Cambodia Discovery (17 days)
- Western Wonders – San Francisco to Las Vegas (17 day)
- Great Bear Experience (4 days)
- All-inclusive itineraries
- Boutique river cruising
- Experienced tour guides
- Advanced Eco-tourism accreditation
- Multi-award winning company