Intrepid Travel’s goal is to get people excited about the regional aspects and local culture of every destination visited.
Sampling the local foods, meeting the people and experiencing area customs are just some of the ways that Intrepid immerses its guests into each cultural adventure.
Beginning operations in 1989, Intrepid Travel has grown from just a handful of employees to a global team of over a thousand. Adventure travel is the name of the game with Intrepid, and guests can find themselves exploring such iconic sights as Machu Picchu, the Grand Canyon or Etosha in Namibia.
No matter where you choose to go, Intrepid mixes group time, with plenty of personal time so that you can get the most out of your holiday.
- Overland and hiking
- Wildlife tours
- Africa – Victoria Falls to Kruger (9 Days)
- Cambodia – Hike and Bike (9 Days)
- Mexico and Guatemala Highlights (13 Days)
- Madrid to Marrakech (15 Days)
- USA – Hike and Kayak Yellowstone (7 Days)
- A mix of free time and group time
- Top attractions and local secrets
- Group affinity from shared experience
- Soft adventure to the more daring
- A variety of travel styles in more than 100 countries