Whether it’s a Korean or Vietnam War conflict zone or historic battle site in Europe, Mat McLachlan Battlefield Tours takes guests on an all-encompassing tour that features sites where some of the world’s most consequential events took place.
Tour Gallipoli and witness an ANZAC ceremony; walk the lands that made up the Western Front during the First or Second World War.
Mat McLachlan Battlefield Tours provides expert holiday and educational tours for groups from 15 to several hundred. School groups, history enthusiasts or cadet groups are just some of the groups who will benefit from these enlightening tours.
But it’s not all battlefields. Visit quaint villages and towns, meet the locals and savour the food. Stay in quality hotels and enjoy the scenic beauty that Europe and Asia have to offer.
- Escorted battlefield tours
- Customised and private battlefield and history tours
- Group travel
- Walking tours
- ANZAC Day on the Western Front (10 Days)
- Fromelles and Pozieres Anniversary (7 Days)
- Western Front Explorer Tour (5 Days)
- Fall of the Third Reich (9 Days)
- Guadalcanal and HMAS Canberra 75th Anniversary (6 Days)
- Caters to groups of all sizes
- Customised private tours available
- Airfares and additional sightseeing tours can be included
- Specialists in history based travel
- Tours available in Europe, Asia and South Africa