World Expeditions trips are all about outdoor adventure.
Its active adventure and trekking holidays take travellers to some of the world’s most iconic places, where exotic far-away cultures compete with the excitement of seeing famous, as well as off-the-beaten path natural landmarks.
One of the travel industry leaders in adventure travel, World Expeditions has been taking travellers on adventure holidays since 1975. Over 500 small group adventures, expeditions and cycling and walking tours can be booked, and the maximum group size is just 16 people. This means you can cover a lot more ground, in a more relaxed environment.
- 4WD tours
- Cycling / mountain biking
- Cruising / rafting / kayaking / canoeing
- Diving excursions
- Rock climbing trips
- Colorado Rockies Continental Divide (9 Days)
- Best of South America (23 Days)
- African Wilderness in Comfort (22 Days)
- Jordan Explorer (8 Days)
- Antarctic Encounter (10 Days)
- Themed tours like safaris, photography & community projects
- Tours for outdoor adventures of every kind
- Women’s and youth adventures
- Animal friendly travel
- Trips are graded according to fitness level requirements