CALL A CRUISE EXPERT TODAY ON 1300 041 781
A cruise line with a storied past, Cunard is known for having some of the most historically famous ships that ever sailed.
Following the proud tradition of the Mauretania, the Britannia and the QE2, Cunard continues to inspire with its current fleet of ocean liners, the Queen Elizabeth, Queen Mary 2 and the Queen Victoria. Some of the largest ships in the world, Cunard’s fleet embodies traditional style elegance with the modern amenities demanded by Cunard’s well travelled guests.
From its popular trans-Atlantic crossings between Southampton and New York, to the popular Cunard world cruises, passengers have the choice of hundreds of itineraries to ports around the world. And with its choice of suite and stateroom levels, a Cunard cruise can be as elaborate, or as value oriented as desired.
OR CALL AN EXPERT: 1300 041 781
- Westbound crossing – Southampton to New York (7 Nights)
- Southampton to Sydney, Melbourne or Brisbane (51 to 64 Nights)
- Fort Lauderdale to San Francisco – via South America and Australia (78 Nights)
- New York to Sydney (40 Nights)
- Spain and Italy (14 Nights)
- Long tradition of ocean sailing
- World famous ships with impeccable reputation
- Worldwide sailings
- Dedicated cabins for solo travellers
- Traditional afternoon tea served daily
Latest Cunard stories
Find your Cunard Cruise