With Viking, you don’t have to choose between a river or ocean cruise, you can enjoy them both back-to-back.
Whether you’re sailing on one of Viking’s Longship river vessels or one of their sleek, boutique style ocean liners, you can expect the same quality service and five-star approach to food, accommodation and shore excursions.
From the historic cities and quaint villages along the Danube and Rhine rivers, to the famous ports across the Mediterranean, North Sea and Baltic Sea, no one offers more of Europe than Viking.
Rhine Getaway plus Viking Shores and Fjords
Discover the incredible beauty of traditional Swiss villages and the majesty of Scandinavian fjords on this river and ocean cruise combo that visits six different countries on a relaxing 17-day combination itinerary.
Beginning in Basel, Switzerland, the trip starts with a relaxing journey along the Rhine. You’ll pass hillside castles and cathedrals, turreted fortresses, medieval towns and spectacular scenery.
Rhine Getaway ports of call:
- Breisach, Germany
- Strasbourg, France
- Speyer / Heidelberg, Germany
- Koblenz, Germany
- Rudesheim, Germany
- Cologne, Germany,
- Kinderdijk, Netherlands;
- Finishing in Amsterdam, The Netherlands.
On arrival into Amsterdam, enjoy accommodation at the Movenpick Hotel Amsterdam City Centre for two nights of sightseeing before boarding Viking Sun for the ocean portion of the journey.
Your Viking ocean cruise explores the spectacular waterways of Scandinavia and scenic coastal ports throughout the North Sea.
Viking Shores & Fjords ports of call:
- Skagen, Denmark
- Oslo, Norway
- Kristiansand, Norway
- Stavanger, Norway
- Flam, Norway
- and finishing in the old Hanseatic League town of Bergen.
Length: 17 days
Departs: 28 June, 2018
Cost: From $9,990pp. Fly to Europe for $995pp and receive two free nights hotel in Amsterdam
- The Baltic still belongs to Viking
- What to expect on Viking Ocean cruises
- 10 things you’ll love about a Viking cruise
Grand European Tour – Scandinavia and the Kiel Canal
Sail the waterways of Central Europe and Scandinavia on this 25 day combo-cruise.
Begin with an overnight stay in the beautiful city of Copenhagen, Denmark before heading out to sea.
The Viking Sky will take you on your journey through Denmark, Sweden and Norway where attractions include the fortress town of Fredericia and a crossing on the Kiel Canal, a German engineering marvel.
Scandinavia & The Kiel Canal ports of call:
- Copenhagen, Denmark
- Gothenburg, Sweden
- Oslo, Norway,
- Skagen, Denmark
- Fredericia, Denmark
- Kiel, Germany
- Kiel Canal, Germany
- Hamburg, Germany
- and finishing in Amsterdam, The Netherlands
After sailing into Amsterdam, the luxurious Viking Longship Bragi becomes your European home for the river cruise.
The adventure begins on the Rhine and the Main, in The Netherlands and Germany, before entering the Danube for the Austria and Hungary portions of the cruise.
Grand European Tour ports of call:
- Kinderdijk, Netherlands
- Cologne, Germany
- Koblenz, Germany
- Miltenberg, Germany
- Wurzburg, Germany
- Bamberg, Germany
- Nuremberg, Germany
- Rothenburg, Germany
- Regensburg, Germany
- Passau, Germany
- Melk, Austria
- Krems, Austria
- Prague, Czech Republic
- Vienna, Austria
- and finishing in Budapest, Hungary
Length: 25 days
Departs: 26 Sep, 2018
Cost: From $15,590pp – includes free flights to Europe and a $1,000 shipboard credit per couple
What’s included with Viking cruises
- Private verandah stateroom with balcony (ocean)
- River-view stateroom (river)
- Shore excursions in every port
- Onboard meals and beverages
- Choice of 10 dining venues (ocean)
- Complimentary 24-hour room service (ocean)
- Specialty tea, coffee and bottled water anytime
- Nordic Spa facilities (ocean)
- Unlimited Wi-Fi
- All onboard tipping and gratuities
- All port charges and government taxes
- Culture Curriculum – includes lectures, performances, art, cooking, dane and history
- No credit card surcharges
BOOK YOUR VIKING COMBO CRUISE TODAY
This form does not exist